blUe clOuds wHite skY

*rAiniNg sTarS*

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a tired day

today at skul give pn heng catch hair agn......T.T so charm.....den inside the class just talk lur...not like yesterday so sleepy le...^^ recess lur..yao can see shwu huey they all le...keke...den my honey giv me RM50 ask me buy book for her but too mani ppl le so din buy dou....den hor chicken de fren just call me *gai shou* (read in cantonese) if dunno nvm...hahax....really give them gek sei>.<
after school i go walk across the bridge den yao walk come bak to the bridge den walk back home but no ppl at home..i yao din have key....haizzz..my big sis go out jor...my 2nd sis at skul duty...so i walk bak to skul find my sis but cant fisnd dou den i walk bak home agn n go my popo house cal mama after tat i walk to skul agn find my sis...finally find dou jor....finally i aso can go bak home le....tat time already 3olock le...i walk for 2hour...=.= the sun very big n hot...i aso goin pengsan lor....my hair all wet jor..hahax....go inside the house i faster drink cold dring...keke....so shuang~~^^ so is a tired day...xixi~

No comments:

Post a Comment