blUe clOuds wHite skY

*rAiniNg sTarS*

Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day at skul

ring!!!! wake up lur....haiyo...so early wake up so suffer....>< 2day go skul lur...i form 3 jor,morning class le...2day at skul very boring o....all my fren not same class wit me just yan jing n wei hong same class oni....shwu huey, jiawen.chea woon,honey not same class wit me....wen i inside the class atime i very miss them o....my class is at bilik jahitan...so special...hehe~~~inside the class atime i jus wan to sleep...my eye really cant open like tat....finally recess le...yahoo~~~i can see shwuhuey n honey they all le....ver jing shen adi..wakaka~~but just can se 20min oni...den i go bak my class le...T.T
ring~~~after skul le....chicken ask me wait him den he come my school...after half hour he finally reach le....den he ask me pui him go star 4while den i ask yan jing follow me but she dun wan....i scare after ppl think i wit chicken 2gether but i didnt de......i really din wit chicken 2gether but all his fren aso think i wit him 2gether....=.= den later he walk wit me go bak lur...

No comments:

Post a Comment