blUe clOuds wHite skY

*rAiniNg sTarS*

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

yAhoo~~~2day is new year...hahax...actually i wan go ts contdown wit frens de but my parents say go genting.....7pm like this reach genting lur...den wen goin 12am atime at genting got alot of ppl at da bak de ppl just push push push...haiyo....later have 1 aunty scold me say dun just push o...gek sei...also not me push ,she say me push is at da bak de ppl push lar.,...haiyo~very wad de lor....fish adi stil wan say say say....=.= den finally go to a place tat can breath le...haha....wen waititng 12am atime i see dou mani leng zai n leng lui o...really very yeng n syok...xixi~ so fast 12am le den i wit my sis scream 10 9 8 7......3 2 1 .....den boom boom bom...the firecrackers so colourful.....but mani mist cover the fireworks le...charm...but also can feel da feel...keke~~after tat i saw ppl dance shuffle....erm...the group i like hear be4...den later play play play jor jao go bak my gong gong apartment....erm....3:30 oni sleep...hahax.... yEah~~happi new year to everyone..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment